LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
We are pleased to welcome LEONARDO Helicopters among the FFF partners and sponsors.
Leonardo’s Helicopter Division performs research, design, development, production, customer support and marketing of the company’s extensive range of modern helicopters for commercial, public service, security and defence applications.
The Helicopter Division manages the entire helicopter development and production cycle. Manufacturing facilities, concentrated in Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland and the United States, are fully integrated and are organised around ‘centres of excellence’ that support the final assembly lines. Final assembly lines are located in Vergiate and Tessera (Italy), in Yeovil (United Kingdom), in Świdnik (Poland) and in Philadelphia (United States).
Current production covers all the main helicopter weight categories, from the 1.8 tonne single-engine SW-4 to the 16 tonne three engine AW101. Other products include the fast and flexible AW119Kx single engine, the AW109 Trekker and the AW109 GrandNew light-twins, the brand new AW169 twin engine, the multi-role AW159, the bestselling AW139 intermediate twin, the AW149 medium twin, the latest generation AW189 and the NH90.
The AW139, AW169 and AW189 family of new generation helicopters, all feature the same design philosophy and the same certification and safety standards.
The AW139M has been developed to meet the stringent military and civilian certification requirements of military, homeland security and government users and can perform a wide range of missions including: Surveillance, Utility, Troop Transport, Special Forces Insertion/Extraction, MEDEVAC/CASEVAC, Command & Control, and Fire Support. Combining state-of-the-art technology, unmatched performance and unrivalled safety, the AW139M is the best solution in the most challenging conditions, all over the world.
The Helicopter Division provides customers with efficient logistics and maintenance support in order to increase operational availability of their helicopters while reducing through life costs. This means offering commercial and military customers optimised aftersales support and training solutions tailored to their specific needs.
We are ready to meet the future, developing our ability to understand customers’ needs and work with them to meet and exceed their expectations providing timely and efficient solutions. New products being developed include the 200kg class AWHERO Rotary Unmanned Air System. Capable of being operated on land and at sea, it meets the tactical surveillance requirements of government and military customers either as a stand-alone system or teamed with manned helicopters such as the AW159 maritime helicopter. The AW609 TiltRotor combines the advantages of a fixed wing aircraft’s speed with the helicopter’s ability to hover into one platform and provides fast long range transportation for the VIP, Offshore, SAR and Government markets.
In addition to its own research and development activities, the Division is actively involved in many collaborative research programmes with major European aerospace companies.
- 17.06.2020Attendee List and Hotel Accommodation Scam Alert
- 09.06.2020Lind Electronics to Exhibit at Future Forces 2020
- 03.06.2020Military Technical Institute to Present its Capability within the FFF
- 28.05.2020EUROLAMP Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 25.05.2020DiMiMED 2020
- 15.05.2020Latest FFF Newsletter
- 14.04.2020Weibel Scientific Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 01.04.2020FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2020 to be held as planned
- 27.03.2020Pandemic Response Innovation Challenge - NATO Innovation Hub
- 25.03.2020Fitness Containers MilFit Gym® at Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 13.03.2020Microflown AVISA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 12.03.2020CZ Becomes Partner of the FUTURE FORCES FORUM
- 06.03.2020Logistics Capability Conference 2020 - Call for Papers
- 06.01.2020Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 20.12.2019Season's Greetings
- 25.11.2019SCADA Security 2019 - Final Report
- 15.11.2019Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.09.2019Upcoming FFF Event: 5G Workshop 2019
- 13.09.20196th Forum Commanders of European Land Forces
- 12.09.2019CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
- 05.09.2019KOUTNÝ Presents Battle Uniforms at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019Dantherm Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019SET Security Equipment Technologies Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019Bo Gwang I&T Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019International Tender for 4x4 multi-purpose vehicles for Slovak Armed Forces
- 04.06.2019FFF Events are Organized Under the Auspices of the Minister of Defence
- 20.05.2019Carrington Textiles Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 16.05.2019ACLIMA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 10.05.2019TAIGA Climate Protection Systems Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 11.04.2019We Became a Member of the AFCEA Czech Chapter
- 08.04.2019WE ARE NATO - 70th Anniversary and 20 Years of the Czech Republic Membership
- 02.04.2019Interview with MAJ Magnus Hallberg (SWE), Vice-chairman NATO LCGDSS at FFF 2018
- 05.02.2019VOP CZ signs Memorandum of Cooperation with the Czech Ministry of Defence
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October