Mr. Bekim Maksuti
Future Forces Forum Výstava Future Forces 2018
Náměstek ministra obrany
Ministerstvo obrany Republiky Makedonie
April, 2016 – Deputy Minister of Defence of the Republic of Macedonia
2012 – 2015 Institute for Political and International Studies, Skopje R. Macedonia – Deputy Director
2014 – 2015 South East European University, Tetovo, R. Macedonia – Assistant Professor
2014 – 2015 State University of Tetovo, R. Macedonia – Assistant Professor
2013 – 2015 Military Academy “General Mihailo Apostolski,” Goce Delcev University in Shtip, – Assistant Professor. 2011 – 2015 First Private University “FON” – Skopje R. of Macedonia, Instructor, Assistant Professor
2011 – 2015 Military Academy “General Mihailo Apostoloski” – Skopje, Republic of Macedonia, – Assistant Professor
2011 – 2015 Head of the Department for International Cooperation, Ministry of Defense of R. Macedonia
2004 – 2011 Army of the R. Macedonia – Special Operation Regiment, Ranger battalion, Long Range Surveillance Company
2003 – 2004 Army of the Republic of Macedonia – Second Mechanized Infantry Brigade
2001 – 2003 Assistant Professor at University of Tetovo – Republic of Macedonia.
2009 – 2013 Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, R. Macedonia,
Institute for Security, Defense and Peace Studies. PhD. in the field of Peace and Development;
- PhD thesis “Impact of the bilateral disputes to the Euro-Atlantic integration of the Western Countries”;
2005 – 2009 Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, R. Macedonia, Institute for Security, Defense and Peace Studies. MA in the field of Peace and Development;
MA thesis “UN after Cold War and challenges for Peace Operations”;
1997 – 2001 Military Academy “General Mihailo Apostoloski” – Skopje Republic of Macedonia, Infantry Officer;
1993 – 1997 Middle School – Gymnasium “Cyril Pejçinovic”- Tetovo, Republic of Macedonia
Conferences and courses: – Attended two high level conferences Security held in Skopje, supported by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, 2006-2009.
- Course on International Humanitarian Law,
- Course on Law of Armed Conflicts – INSTRUCTOR,
- Course on Special Forces 2005/10,
- Part of the Peace Operation IRAQI FREEDOM 2005/08 (two missions),
- NATO course IPOC- NATO Defense College 2012,
- Course in DIILS Newport USA,
- Official member of the delegation to the NATO Summits in Chicago and Wells,
- Course on Resource Management – NPS Monterey USA, and many other workshops, conferences, courses, and trainings in the country and abroad.
Fond of Classical Music, Pop, Rock and other genres,
Active in sports like alpine climbing, skiing, football, chess, etc.