Mr. Milan Mráz Dipl. Eng.
Future Forces Forum
Main Technician of Fire Service
Contagious Disease on Board
Vaclav Havel Prague Airport is an international airport with its own medical service (two ambulances, one doctor) and a rescue and fire brigade. The airport has direct connection with some endemic areas of contagious diseases and it is transfer and terminal point for passangers from over the world. We had 12 millions of checked passangers last year. Vaclav Havel Airport Prague is also an entry point for aircrafts with an infected person on the board. It is obviously that the airport must be prepared for hazards of contagious disease. On the solution for these situations the Rescue and Fire Brigade at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague cooperates with state and local authorities and services. The presentation describes tactical procedures in a case of probably infected person on a board in three parts: - beginning of the situation (how it can happen); - solution of the situation (specific case which was practised twice); - decontamination (when and how is it proceeded).
- Technical University of Ostrava, Fire Protection Engineering and Industrial Safety, Master’s degree
- Technical University of Ostrava, Fire Protection Engineering and Industrial Safety, Bachelor’s degree
- Fire Fighting Training
- Tactical Management for Fire Brigades
- CBRN Defence for Fire Brigades
- Collaborative Arrangement for the Prevention and Management of Public Health Events in Civil Aviation
- Working group for recommended practices for highly contagious diseases at Biological Defence Department of Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
- Preparation and implementation Ebola disease measures