NATO LCG DSS confirmed the will to participate in the FFF 2018
The NATO Land Capability Group on Dismounted Soldier Systems will join again the FFF program. The autumn official session of the group will be in Prague from 15 to 19 October 2018 and will be part of the FFF. The members of the group will be actively involved primarily in the Future Forces Individual Systems congress and the Future Forces Exhibition.
The sesion in Prague was approved during a group meeting in Stockholm, at the same time, we also had a presentation of the FUTURE FORCES FORUM program and passed the information materials. FFF works closely with NATO, EDA and other international organizations. Representatives of these groups and institutions are actively involved in the FFF program, exhibitions and other events, which gives our exhibitors and partners the opportunity to personally discuss experiences from operations and requirements for future military and security projects. Exhibitors and partners of FFF also have an exceptional opportunity to make a company presentations during the official meetings of the working groups. Representatives of these groups and institutions are actively involved in the FFF program, exhibitions and other events, which gives our exhibitors and partners the opportunity to personally discuss experiences from operations and requirements for future military and security projects. . Exhibitors and partners of FFF also have an exceptional opportunity to make a company presentations during the official meetings of the working groups.
NATO Army Armaments Group (NAAG) LCG DSS
Over 200 experts, project managers of modernization programs, members of national acquisition and standardization offices from NATO and partner countries, focusing on systems of future soldier.
LCG DSS working groups cover:
Combat Clothing, Individual Equipment & Protection – All issues related to the combat clothing, individual equipment and protective equipment of dismounted soldier systems. The main scope is a key component of Integrated Personal Protection.
Small Arms Ammunition Interchangeability – All technical aspects of Small and Cannon Calibre Ammunition (up to and including 40 mm and the ancillary items such as links, clips, magazines, bandoliers, boxes, etc.).
Non Lethal Capabilities (NLC) – NLC across the full spectrum of military operations and operating environments.
Soldier Capabilities Analysis – Assessing the operational needs of coalition tactical dismounted forces.
C4I & System Architecture (SA) – Identifying and maintaining interoperability between soldier systems and between soldier systems and tactical vehicles. Interfaces include plugs, connectors and electrical and data exchange protocols, digitization and the ability to transfer battlefield information between soldiers during dismounted operations of nations.
Weapons & Sensors (W&S) – Issues related to soldier's weapon systems, grenades and shoulder launched and guided anti-tank weapons, as well as dedicated sensors including day and night sights, laser designators, tactical lights and fire control systems. Weapon system includes the weapon itself, different types of ammunition and the dedicated accessories, the interface of weapons and sensors with the various other parts of the soldier system and relevant Combat ID related Standards.
Power & Connectors – Identification of soldier system power connectivity requirements, development of power and data electrical connectivity standards and common format power sources. Their emphasis is on providing power to the dismounted soldier and soldier systems within a coalition operation.
There are also various Ad Hoc groups or Teams of Experts and/or Quick Reaction Teams as necessary to accomplish its mission in areas such as:
Integrated Personal Protection
Dismounted Battlefield Combat ID and Markings
Embarked Personnel ToE
ToE Non Lethal Millimeter Wave
- 12.09.2019CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
- 05.09.2019KOUTNÝ Presents Battle Uniforms at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019Dantherm Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019SET Security Equipment Technologies Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 01.07.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 05.06.2019Bo Gwang I&T Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019International Tender for 4x4 multi-purpose vehicles for Slovak Armed Forces
- 04.06.2019FFF Events are Organized Under the Auspices of the Minister of Defence
- 20.05.2019Carrington Textiles Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 16.05.2019ACLIMA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 10.05.2019TAIGA Climate Protection Systems Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 11.04.2019We Became a Member of the AFCEA Czech Chapter
- 08.04.2019WE ARE NATO - 70th Anniversary and 20 Years of the Czech Republic Membership
- 02.04.2019Interview with MAJ Magnus Hallberg (SWE), Vice-chairman NATO LCGDSS at FFF 2018
- 05.02.2019VOP CZ signs Memorandum of Cooperation with the Czech Ministry of Defence
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.04.2018Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.04.2018Integration of the Exoskeleton in the Battlefield Workshop as a part of the FFF
- 21.03.2018W.L. GORE & Associates becomes a Silver Partner of the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 03.03.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the President of the Czech Republic
- 05.02.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the Czech Prison Service
- 02.02.2018DELINFO becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 05.01.2018Police President Confirms Active Engagement of the Police in the FFF 2018 programme
- 28.12.2017Auspices of The Czech Academy of Sciences
- 18.12.2017The Defence and Security Industry Association awarded the FFF the auspices
- 07.12.2017FFF Presented in Colombia