CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
Among other, Tickmokiller® fabric providing inherent mosquito and tick protection as well as inherent flame protection will be presented at the Future Forces Exhibition 2020.
CONCORDIA Textiles, founded in 1925, is a manufacturer of synthetic fabrics for end uses in professional workwear. With production facilities across 2 continents, Europe and Asia, we offer an optimal and flexible service to meet the global requirements of our customers. As a completely integrated textile manufacturer, we are weaving, dyeing, printing, finishing, coating and laminating fabrics.
We develop and manufacture based on world class manufacturing standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Reach and Ökotex. For European army and police forces we became a reliable partner and have been for many years. We have been supplying most of them with fabrics used in the personal protective equipment of each soldier.
Our products are used in sleeping bags, backpacks, garments (both flame retardant and/or waterproof & breathable), tactical vests and individual tents or sheet shelters. Our rotary screenprinting machine with up to 16 screens, our own design and development centre and our 40 years of experience enables us to print any camouflage pattern up to the specification of any army in the world. We specialize in printing on our own woven synthetic fabrics. Through the past 25 years we have printed over 80 different camouflage designs. Our in house colour and infra-red measurement equipment ensures our customers on the conformity to the stringent requirements all armies are putting forward on each and every colour separately.
We recently developed our Tickmokiller® fabric, this patented fabric offers inherent mosquito and tick protection as well as inherent flame protection. We compared samples which are treated with permethrin and our inherent permethrin fabric. The results show that we have to use 35% less permethrin compared to treated fabrics to comply to the German TL 8305-0331 and after 100 washes up to 200% more active substances are remaining in our fabric.
The Tickmokiller® is compliant to Ökotex class II and releases 3 times less amount of permethrin during 100 washing cycles than allowed by the TL8305-0331. After 100 washes according to ISO6330 60°C we have a 15% faster knock down of mosquito and ticks than requested in TL8305-0031. The fabric has superior oil and water repellency and is ISO 15025 A1 and A2 compliant. A special weave structure ensures superior tear strengths, with a weight of 210g/m² the fabric is 50% stronger than minimal requested in the TL8305-0342.
For more information please visit CONCORDIA MILITARY.
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.09.2019Upcoming FFF Event: 5G Workshop 2019
- 13.09.20196th Forum Commanders of European Land Forces
- 12.09.2019CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
- 05.09.2019KOUTNÝ Presents Battle Uniforms at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019Dantherm Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019SET Security Equipment Technologies Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019Bo Gwang I&T Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019International Tender for 4x4 multi-purpose vehicles for Slovak Armed Forces
- 04.06.2019FFF Events are Organized Under the Auspices of the Minister of Defence
- 20.05.2019Carrington Textiles Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 16.05.2019ACLIMA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 10.05.2019TAIGA Climate Protection Systems Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 11.04.2019We Became a Member of the AFCEA Czech Chapter
- 08.04.2019WE ARE NATO - 70th Anniversary and 20 Years of the Czech Republic Membership
- 02.04.2019Interview with MAJ Magnus Hallberg (SWE), Vice-chairman NATO LCGDSS at FFF 2018
- 05.02.2019VOP CZ signs Memorandum of Cooperation with the Czech Ministry of Defence
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.04.2018Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.04.2018Integration of the Exoskeleton in the Battlefield Workshop as a part of the FFF
- 21.03.2018W.L. GORE & Associates becomes a Silver Partner of the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 03.03.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the President of the Czech Republic