Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
The Fire Rescue Service will again actively participate in the FFF program. In addition to professional conferences, the FRS will take part in static and dynamic demonstrations.
Demonstration of a TACHP vehicle and its use
A Technical Chemical Vehicle (TACHP), designed as a chemical, radiation and biological survey vehicle is a property of The Administration of State Material Reserves (ASMR). However, Regional Fire Rescue Services and the General Directorate of the Fire Rescue Service CR use and maintain those vehicles. TACHPs are continuously operational and ready to be used during interventions by the chemical laboratories of the Czech Fire Rescue Service in the event of emergency situations concerning use of dangerous substances, crisis conditions, and for the purpose of protecting population.
The vehicle is built on a Mercedes Benz Vario 816D chassis and is of a van-type design. Its rear part is divided into 2 sections: a “clean” laboratory section and a “dirty” one which stores samples to be processed. Both sections are connected through a fume hood that allows the samples to be handed from the dirty section. The TACHP is equipped with a set of equipment for the collection of all types of matrices (gases, liquids and solids).
The vehicle equipment enables a comprehensive radiation survey (georeferenced monitoring with online data transmission), measurement of α, β and γ radiation (dosimeters, radiometers and contamination meters), sample analysis using an electrically cooled gamma spectrometer Falcon 5000N or RadEye HEC. The vehicle apparatus also includes a packaging set for the safe transportation of radioactive substances up to an equivalent of 1TBq 137-Cs.
The following instruments are used for a chemical survey: instruments for the analysis of basic dangerous substances (electrochemical sensors), PID, Raman and FTIR FirstDefender spectrometer, X-ray imaging spectrometer, Gasmet gas spectrometers, mobile GC-MS, or multi-sensor GDA 2. When evaluating the vehicle, the following instruments for biological survey were included in the vehicle equipment: Biocheck, MiPROTECT® bioassay and FLIR FIDO B1 (Biocapture) biological aerosol sampler.
Demonstration of use of a 3D laser stationary scanner - type FOCUS X130
Scanners of this type are commonly used in a construction, archeology, geodesy, or in other industries. However, they also have a wide range of use in the Fire Rescue Service of the Czech Republic, both within in the State fire inspection, as well as when dealing with specific emergency situations and preparing for interventions.
The laser scanning system has an irreplaceable place in determining the causes of fires. The main advantage of the system is its ability to accurately document the event location (the scene of fire) and create a 3D digitization of the fire scene. At the same time it is possible to carry out measurements of surfaces and cubatures. As a result, the fire investigators obtain accurate 2D scale scans, orthogonal views, 2D cuts, and ground plan views.
Examples of applied studies presentations
A broken facility – for the purpose of documentation and creation of topographical documentation, a complex and broken facility of an abandoned children's clinic was selected, within which several fires occurred in different places within the recent months. In this specific case, a total of 20 scans were taken in the exterior and 48 scans inside the building, where several unrelated scenes of fire were found.
Practical outputs for forensic purposes from the data obtained during the process of determining the causes of fires. The possibility of using obtained data for elaborating fire-technical expertise was verified. Sectional views, floor plans and projections are the outputs. After completing the expertise anyone can at any time carry out additional measurements as the plans are processed at a rectangular scale and provided with a measurement scale.
Usability in carrying out Fire prevention and Inspection activities of buildings. When performing the State fire control duties it is determined whether a legal person has complied with the conditions related to the storage of hay and straw stocks. Similarly, transport and storage packages can be scanned and modeled, for example in a chemical industry.
Usability in Simulation - it is possible to assess appropriate fire technology to be used at the scene of an incident, i.e. to verify the suitability of the proposed locations or ascending areas for firefighting equipment.
- 06.01.2020Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 20.12.2019Season's Greetings
- 25.11.2019SCADA Security 2019 - Final Report
- 15.11.2019Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.09.2019Upcoming FFF Event: 5G Workshop 2019
- 13.09.20196th Forum Commanders of European Land Forces
- 12.09.2019CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
- 05.09.2019KOUTNÝ Presents Battle Uniforms at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019Dantherm Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019SET Security Equipment Technologies Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019Bo Gwang I&T Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019International Tender for 4x4 multi-purpose vehicles for Slovak Armed Forces
- 04.06.2019FFF Events are Organized Under the Auspices of the Minister of Defence
- 20.05.2019Carrington Textiles Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 16.05.2019ACLIMA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 10.05.2019TAIGA Climate Protection Systems Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 11.04.2019We Became a Member of the AFCEA Czech Chapter
- 08.04.2019WE ARE NATO - 70th Anniversary and 20 Years of the Czech Republic Membership
- 02.04.2019Interview with MAJ Magnus Hallberg (SWE), Vice-chairman NATO LCGDSS at FFF 2018
- 05.02.2019VOP CZ signs Memorandum of Cooperation with the Czech Ministry of Defence
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition