Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
The Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, Army General Petr Pavel, expressed support for the FUTURE FORCES FORUM project and highlighted its comprehensive approach to security issues.
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am happy that I can support, in my capacity of the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, the FUTURE FORCES FORUM project. Events such as the FFF contribute to the exchange of information among experts in various fields and provide a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the latest trends in the realm of defence and security. Thanks to projects such as the FFF, we can deal with present and future threats and risks more successfully.
Present developments in the area of security bring new dynamics both in the performance of defence tasks and in the development of defence concepts which require the most modern and comprehensive approaches and effective international cooperation making use of the latest knowledge.
NATO is actively supporting and promoting an innovative approach dealing with present and potential future threats. Within the Alliance, the lead role in the field of innovation is performed by the Allied Command Transformation (ACT) located in Norfolk, United States. ACT analyses trends and future security risks and uses results of the analyses to define recommendations and requirements that will be placed on Allied Armed Forces in the future. At the same time, it identifies opportunities of how Armed Forces of the NATO member states could contribute to the future security environment, such as enhanced cooperation, use of new technologies, or a better understanding of the human aspects of warfare. The aim of all the activities mentioned above is to provide a long-time perspective for the Alliance, and thus support NATO's defence planning process and all related processes, ensuring the continued relevance of NATO's Armed Forces.
The FFF project is particularly valuable in addressing not only military elements, but also a number of other relevant players that are indispensable for a comprehensive approach to present and future security issues.
I am convinced this year´s FFF will provide a wealth of valuable information and create contacts for all participants. Leaving the FFF this year, we will be able to have a better understanding of the dynamically developing security environment and be better prepared to ensure our defence and security.
GEN Petr PAVEL, M. A.
Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
Other FUTURE FORCES FORUM welcome words are available here.
- 06.01.2020Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 20.12.2019Season's Greetings
- 25.11.2019SCADA Security 2019 - Final Report
- 15.11.2019Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.09.2019Upcoming FFF Event: 5G Workshop 2019
- 13.09.20196th Forum Commanders of European Land Forces
- 12.09.2019CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
- 05.09.2019KOUTNÝ Presents Battle Uniforms at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019Dantherm Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019SET Security Equipment Technologies Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019Bo Gwang I&T Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019International Tender for 4x4 multi-purpose vehicles for Slovak Armed Forces
- 04.06.2019FFF Events are Organized Under the Auspices of the Minister of Defence
- 20.05.2019Carrington Textiles Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 16.05.2019ACLIMA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 10.05.2019TAIGA Climate Protection Systems Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 11.04.2019We Became a Member of the AFCEA Czech Chapter
- 08.04.2019WE ARE NATO - 70th Anniversary and 20 Years of the Czech Republic Membership
- 02.04.2019Interview with MAJ Magnus Hallberg (SWE), Vice-chairman NATO LCGDSS at FFF 2018
- 05.02.2019VOP CZ signs Memorandum of Cooperation with the Czech Ministry of Defence
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition