Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
Deloitte Security becomes the Main Partner of the cyber security conference and workshops Future of Cyber - Smart Cyber Defence Workshops.
Intelligent protection in the digital age
As organizations adopt more and varied ways of interacting with internal and external constituencies, securing proprietary information and other critical business assets becomes exponentially more difficult, and meeting regulatory requirements more complex. Organizations are increasingly the target of cyberattacks and subject to demanding regulatory mandates. Deloitte’s secure services help organizations establish effective controls around sensitive assets, and balances the need to reduce risk while enabling productivity, business growth, and cost-optimization objectives. We help clients invest in cybersecurity control and preventive measures, aligning investment with awareness of their key risks.
- Infrastructure protection – We address potential infrastructure vulnerabilities by improving network strategy and implementation, cloud security, and instituting anti-DDoS Attack protection.
- Vulnerability management – We identify and manage potential security risks through rigorous testing and the use of cutting-edge vulnerability management tools.
- Application protection – We keep key applications protected and up-to-date through routine testing and management, including enterprise application security, source code review, and source by design: secure SDLC protocols.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – We establish protocols that only allow authorized users and customers to access an organization’s infrastructure and data. IAM solutions help enhance the security of online transactions while minimizing friction in the user experience.
- Information privacy and protection – We help clients keep valuable personal, user, and customer data private by adopting industry-leading holistic and integrated data solutions. We also help prevent unauthorized access to confidential corporate, user, and customer data to avoid expensive legal, financial, reputation, and regulatory issues.
Three-day professional event - a set of security workshops as the official professional accompanying programme of the international project FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF), enabling meeting experts and representatives of the public sector, security and armed forces to discuss key issues in the fi eld of current and future threats and trends in information technology, cybersecurity and defence.
The event will be complemented by a Live Hacking Show in the so-called Live Hacking Zone. The Hacking Zone will also provide an opportunity for each participant to test selected partner technologies in real hacking tests and to solve selected hacker tasks within the contest. The objective of this professional event is to identify challenges for the national, private and academic sectors in the areas of security and mutual cooperation and also to introduce business opportunities within cyber security and critical infrastructure protection.
MAIN EVENT TOPICS
- Current cyber threats and trends
- Cloud Security
- The Future of Cyber Defence
- Forensic analysis
- Data theft and protection
- New generation IDS / IPS
- Advanced cyber threats
- Access control and authorization
- Experts in the fi eld of information and cyber security
- Representatives of the state administration and institutions managing important information systems
- Representatives of CIIP organizations
- Representatives of private sector using cloud services and operating their own proprietary information systems, in particular banks, telecommunication companies, large industrial enterprises, etc.
- Experts from organizations for which data protection and information systems are the important part of their business
- Representatives of academia
- 06.01.2020Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 20.12.2019Season's Greetings
- 25.11.2019SCADA Security 2019 - Final Report
- 15.11.2019Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.09.2019Upcoming FFF Event: 5G Workshop 2019
- 13.09.20196th Forum Commanders of European Land Forces
- 12.09.2019CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
- 05.09.2019KOUTNÝ Presents Battle Uniforms at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019Dantherm Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 17.07.2019SET Security Equipment Technologies Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019Bo Gwang I&T Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 05.06.2019International Tender for 4x4 multi-purpose vehicles for Slovak Armed Forces
- 04.06.2019FFF Events are Organized Under the Auspices of the Minister of Defence
- 20.05.2019Carrington Textiles Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 16.05.2019ACLIMA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 10.05.2019TAIGA Climate Protection Systems Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 11.04.2019We Became a Member of the AFCEA Czech Chapter
- 08.04.2019WE ARE NATO - 70th Anniversary and 20 Years of the Czech Republic Membership
- 02.04.2019Interview with MAJ Magnus Hallberg (SWE), Vice-chairman NATO LCGDSS at FFF 2018
- 05.02.2019VOP CZ signs Memorandum of Cooperation with the Czech Ministry of Defence
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition