FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) links users of the state-of-the-art technologies in military/civil security operations to manufacturers and researchers from all over the world.
All FFF events are focused on presentations of current and future needs in order to ensure security, and on presentations of industry capabilities to provide armed forces, governments and international organisations with required solutions and technologies.
EXHIBITION & EXPERT EVENTS
21 - 23 October 2020, PRAGUE, Czech Republic
- 200+ exhibitors, 7,000+ professional participants
- 15+ events, 20+ NATO/EU working groups
- 1,500+ official delegates and VIP guests, 220+ speakers, 70+ journalists
- Networking sessions, outdoor and indoor live demonstrations
-20% FOR EARLY BIRD EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS
Benefits of early booking
- Exhibit space starting from 168 €/m2
- Choose your exhibit spot in advance
- Nominate official delegates, experts, institutions or countries to be officially invited to participate in the FFF and to your presentation within the FFF events
- Design your own thematic block within the official FFF program
- Long-term free marketing support within the FFF channels
- View the Early Bird Application Form for options
- Soldier, Special Forces and Law Enforcement Individual Systems
- CBRN & Medical Civil-Military Cooperation & Crisis Preparedness
- Unmanned, Autonomous & Robotic Systems
- Military Logistics, Land Forces Equipment & Support
- Geospatial, Hydrometeorological & GNSS Support in Crisis Management
- Cyber Defence & Security
The FFF exhibition and expert events attract wide range of participants from all over the world. View the 2018 Official Delegates list.
Enjoy your stay in PRAGUE, the historical pearl of Europe listed in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
We respect the privacy policies of the applicable laws and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data you enter will be processed, stored and protected by Progres Partners Advertising s.r.o. (PPA) under this policy, and will be used exclusively for email communication on the FUTURE FORCES FORUM project. To unsubscribe click here.