The international GEOMETOC Workshop is organized as part of the FUTURE FORCES FORUM wide expert programme with the goal to display and share the newest information, knowledge and technologies within closely associated scientific branches Geography, Hydrology and Meteorology, together with the GNSS technology under one roof.
GEOMETOC Workshop presents the national and international views on future development of GEOMETOC data, information and products, and of GNSS technology.
- Designated Geospatial Information for State Security Forces and Organizations
- Geospatial Support to National Defence and Crisis Management
- Modern Trends in the Hydrological and Meteorological Support of Armed Forces and Government Performance
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Future Challenges and Opportunities
Industry presentations are welcome. Submission of abstracts is on an individual basis. Please see the Call for Papers or GEOMETOC website.
- Defence Ministries, Armed Forces, Special Forces, Police, Prison Service, Border Police, National Security Authorities
- Land Survey Offices, Military Hydrometeorological Services, Hydrometeorological Institutes, Geodesy, Topography and Cartography Institutes, Civil Aviation Authorities
- Defence and Technical Universities
- Integrated Emergency Management System, Population Protection Institutes, Critical Infrastructure Protection Programme
- Industry, R&D institutes, science & technology centres
- National and international organizations – NATO, European Defence Agency, European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), European Union Satellite Centre (EUSC), NATO Capability Panel 2 (Identification and Navigation), World Meteorological Organization (WMO), etc.
- Decision makers, standardization staff, Commanders, users, buyers, manufacturers, traders, etc.
- Officially invited speakers and VIP guests
- And many other stakeholders from all over the world
GeoConnexion is a Specialized Media Partner of GEOMETOC
GeoConnexion International is the leading business-to-business monthly for users of spatial professionals across the globe. It covers applications of GIS, GPS and remote sensing within industry sectors, such as telecoms, emergency services, public safety, government, utilities and retailing.
View the magazines at www.geoconnexion.com
Industry and business providing security-related technologies and services will be able to demonstrate latest solutions, obtain valuable information, and, first and foremost, meet decision makers responsible for acquisitions and public contracts.
Experts will have a unique chance to acquire new information, consult fresh pieces of knowledge with their peers, or deliver a speech or lecture during the programme.
End users will have an opportunity to get acquainted with new products and trends in their respective fields and to consult with leading experts.
If you need any further information or assistance concerning your participation in the Future Forces Forum, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to our fruitful cooperation and to welcoming you to Prague, the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Team Future Forces Forum